TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The mechanics as well as the conditions stated below shall govern the Get 50% off on your first ride (Capped at RM5.00) in the website organized by ManjaLink. By participating in this campaign, customers shall be deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this campaign.
- Customers are hereby considered as the buyer or user of ManjaLink Card.
- The ManjaLink Card is a contactless smart card that stores Travel Credits for payments on Causeway Link Cross-border buses (travel between Singapore and Johor Bahru, Malaysia) & selected local buses (myBAS included). ManjaLink enables cashless payments and ticketing on-board buses, and applicable for all routes connected to the 1st Link, 2nd Link and selected local routes.
- Travel Credit (TCr) is a stored value within the ManjaLink Card. The conversion rate of the TCr depends on the currency exchange rate between Malaysia Ringgit and Singapore Dollar (Released by ManjaLink). TCr will be deducted as per bus fare.
- The latest conversation rate is reflected at the ManjaLink website (www.manjalink.com.my). The TCr balance in the ManjaLink Card will be displayed in the ManjaLink Self-service machine upon tapping the ManjaLink Card on it. The ManjaLink Account Holder can check the TCr balance of their ManjaLink Account via the ManjaLink website.
- This campaign is open to all new ManjaLink users (except students in UiTM Melaka) who has purchased any new ManjaLink Card and has successfully registered with a new ManjaLink Account and link their ManjaLink Card in the ManjaLink Website between 1 Dec 2022 to 29 Feb 2024.
- Customers below 18 years old must obtain a consent from their parents or legal guardians before participating in this campaign.
- This campaign begins from 1 Dec 2022 to 29 Feb 2024.
- The campaign is limited to the first 9,000 customers only. The campaign will end immediately when the maximum redemption is reached or at the end of the promotion period.
- The Organizer reserves the right to vary, postpone or reschedule the dates of the campaign period at its absolute discretion.
- The Organizer may terminate or suspend the campaign at any time at its absolute discretion.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any customer if they had attempted to undermine the operation of the campaign by fraud, deception or cheating.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any customer at any stage of the event period if the customer is ineligible and if the participant breaches any of the Terms and Conditions of the campaign or violated any applicable laws or regulations.
- Customers must purchase any new ManjaLink Card between 1 Dec 2022 to 29 Feb 2024.
- Customers must made at least a One(1) transaction with their newly purchased ManjaLink Card between 1 Dec 2022 to 29 Feb 2024.
- Customers must create a new ManjaLink account at the ManjaLink website with an inclusion of their latest email address, contact information, as well as IC or Passports details between 1 Dec 2022 to 29 Feb 2024. The new ManjaLink account must be registered using an email address that has never been used to register for a Manjalink account before or else the customer will not be eligible for the campaign.
- The new ManjaLink Account must be set up between the campaign periods of 1 Dec 2022 to 29 Feb 2024.
- The Customer must link his or her ManjaLink Card with the newly created ManjaLink Account within the campaign period between 1 Dec 2022 to 29 Feb 2024.
- The customers will be receiving the 50% discount in cashback form on the first transaction within 14 working days after they have successfully made a transaction and link their ManjaLink card with a valid ManjaLink Account between 1 Dec 2022 to 29 Feb 2024.
- ManjaLink cards purchased and/or registered prior to the promotion period will not be eligible for this promotion.
- The organiser will only give one-time discount for each eligible ManjaLink Card.
- Customers agrees to abide by the Terms and Conditions.
- Decisions made or determined by the Organizer are considered final and binding on all matters pertaining to the campaign period.
- Non-compliance to the Terms and Conditions within the event period may result to disqualification.
- Customers allows the Organizer to use the Participants’ name, photos and likeness from the social media platform for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation or whatsoever unless prohibited by law.
- By participating in this campaign, customers and their respective parents or legal guardians forever release, discharge and hold harmless to the Organizer, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from all liabilities, costs, injuries, loss, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with the campaign period of this campaign.
- All materials including the photos, artworks used in this campaign shall become the sole property of ManjaLink.
- ManjaLink reserves the right to send SMS messages, email notification or call the customer and their respective parents and or legal guardians containing information regarding the mechanics as well as announcement about the campaign.
- The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any terms hereunder shall not affect or impair the continuation in force of the Terms and Conditions of this campaign.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add at any time the Terms and Conditions including mechanism of this Campaign at its absolute discretion.
This campaign follows ACT 709 PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010 PUBLISHED ON 10TH JUNE 2010. Source: https://www.kkmm.gov.my/pdf/Personal%20Data%20Protection%20Act%202010.pdf