The mechanics as well as the conditions stated below shall govern the ManjaLink the Monster Limited Edition Card x CSR in the website organized by ManjaLink. By participating in this campaign, customers shall be deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this campaign.
- Customers are hereby considered as the buyer or user of ManjaLink Card.
- The ManjaLink Card is a contactless smart card that stores Travel Credits for payments on Causeway Link Cross-border buses (travel between Singapore and Johor Bahru, Malaysia). ManjaLink enables cashless payments and ticketing on-board buses, and applicable for all routes connected to the 1st Link and 2nd Link.
- Travel Credit (TCr) is a stored value within the ManjaLink Card. The conversion rate of the TCr depends on the currency exchange rate between Malaysia Ringgit and Singapore Dollar (Released by ManjaLink). TCr will be deducted as per bus fare.
- The latest conversation rate is reflected at the ManjaLink website (www.manjalink.com.my). The TCr balance in the ManjaLink Card will be displayed in the ManjaLink Self-service machine upon tapping the ManjaLink Card on it. The ManjaLink Account Holder can check the TCr balance of their ManjaLink Account via the ManjaLink website.
- This campaign is open to all Causeway Link customers.
- Customers below 18 years old must obtain a consent from their parents or legal guardians before participating in this campaign.
- The campaign is scheduled to begin on July 1st, 2023.
- Sales dates for each distribution channel
ManjaLink counters (Johor):
• 3rd July
• 1st August
• 1st September
Online platforms (Causeway Link Holidays / Shopee SG / Lazada SG):
• 1st July
• 1st August
• 1st September
- All cards will be sold in limited quantities and are subject to availability, while stocks last.
- The Organizer reserves the right to vary, postpone or reschedule the dates of the campaign period at its absolute discretion.
- The Organizer may terminate or suspend the campaign at any time at its absolute discretion.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any customer if they had attempted to undermine the operation of the campaign by fraud, deception or cheating.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any customer at any stage of the event period if the customer is ineligible and if the participant breaches any of the Terms and Conditions of the campaign or violated any applicable laws or regulations.
- Each limited edition card set will be sold for RM109.00, while individual cards can be purchased for RM33.80/S$15.00 at specific locations.
- For each card sold, an RM3 will be donated equally to two charities: PERTUBUHAN KEBAJIKAN DAN PENJAGAAN KANAK-KANAK KURANG UPAYA NEGERI JOHOR & YAYASAN KEBAJIKAN SURIA KAWASAN PERMAS JOHOR BAHRU.
- In the event that a customer’s ManjaLink Card is found to be faulty or damaged, they will need to bring the card to any authorized ticketing office to obtain a replacement ManjaLink Card. The Service Provider will then verify that the faulty or damaged card was not caused by the customer’s own fault or negligence. Once this is confirmed, the customer will be issued a new ManjaLink Card and any outstanding credit on the previous card will be transferred to the new card at no additional cost. The amount of credit transferred will be determined by the authorized agent at their discretion.
- When requesting a replacement card, customers are limited to the same design of ManjaLink Card that they currently have. However, this is subject to the availability of the requested card design. If the card design is no longer available, the customer will only be able to replace it with a regular ManjaLink Card.Customers agrees to abide by the Terms and Conditions.
- Decisions made or determined by the Organizer are considered final and binding on all matters pertaining to the campaign period.
- Non-compliance to the Terms and Conditions within the event period may result to disqualification.
- Customers allows the Organizer to use the Participants’ name, photos and likeness from the social media platform for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation or whatsoever unless prohibited by law.
- By participating in this campaign, customers and their respective parents or legal guardians forever release, discharge and hold harmless to the Organizer, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from all liabilities, costs, injuries, loss, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with the campaign period of this campaign.
- All materials including the photos, artworks used in this campaign shall become the sole property of ManjaLink.
- ManjaLink reserves the right to send SMS messages, email notification or call the customer and their respective parents and or legal guardians containing information regarding the mechanics as well as announcement about the campaign.
- The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any terms hereunder shall not affect or impair the continuation in force of the Terms and Conditions of this campaign.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add at any time the Terms and Conditions including mechanism of this Campaign at its absolute discretion.
- This campaign follows ACT 709 PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010 PUBLISHED ON 10TH JUNE 2010.