Get extra Travel Credits for when you reload your ManjaLink card.
Get extra 5 Travel credits when you make a minimum top-up of RM150 and 12 Travel credits when you do a minimum top-up of RM300 to your ManjaLink card.
This promotion applies to all top-up channels. The free Travel Credits will be credited directly to your ManjaLink account within 14 working days.
Hurry up! Grab the opportunity before it’s too late
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The mechanics as well as the conditions stated below shall govern the Top-up Reward for ManjaLink in the website organized by ManjaLink. By participating in this campaign, customers shall be deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this campaign.
- Customers are hereby considered as the buyer or user of ManjaLink Card.
- The ManjaLink Card is a contactless smart card that stores Travel Credits for payments on Causeway Link Cross-border buses (travel between Singapore and Johor Bahru, Malaysia) & selected local buses (myBAS included). ManjaLink enables cashless payments and ticketing on-board buses, and applicable for all routes connected to the 1st Link, 2nd Link and selected local routes.
- Travel Credit (TCr) is a stored value within the ManjaLink Card. The conversion rate of the TCr depends on the currency exchange rate between Malaysia Ringgit and Singapore Dollar (Released by ManjaLink). TCr will be deducted as per bus fare.
- The latest conversation rate is reflected at the ManjaLink website (www.manja.my). The TCr balance in the ManjaLink Card will be displayed in the ManjaLink Self-service machine upon tapping the ManjaLink Card on it. The ManjaLink Account Holder can check the TCr balance of their ManjaLink Account via the ManjaLink website.
- This campaign is open to all ManjaLink users has successfully do a minimum top-up of RM150/RM300 to their ManjaLink Card at any recognized channels between 1 Sep 2022 to 30 Jun 2023.
- Customers below 18 years old must obtain a consent from their parents or legal guardians before participating in this campaign.
- This campaign begins from 1 Sep 2022 to 30 Jun 2023.
- The Organizer reserves the right to vary, postpone or reschedule the dates of the campaign period at its absolute discretion.
- The Organizer may terminate or suspend the campaign at any time at its absolute discretion.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any customer if they had attempted to undermine the operation of the campaign by fraud, deception or cheating.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any customer at any stage of the event period if the customer is ineligible and if the participant breaches any of the Terms and Conditions of the campaign or violated any applicable laws or regulations.
- In the event of a disqualification after the free Travel Credits has been given, the Organizer reserves the right to demand the return of the amount of the Travel Credits from the customer.
- Customers must do a minimum top-up of RM150 or RM300 on their ManjaLink card through any recognized top-up portal within the campaign period.
- Each top-up transaction is eligible to one time free Travel Credits redemption only.
- The customer will receive 5 free Travel Credits with every RM150 top-up and 12 free Travel Credits for every RM300 top-up based on each top-up transaction.
- For top-up amount in Singapore Dollar (S$), the free Travel Credits will be given away based on the table below:
|Top-up amount (S$)||Free Travel Credits|
- The free Travel Credits are given out based on the total top-up amount for each transaction instead of on a cumulative basis.
- The customer will be receiving the free Travel Credits for within 14 working days after successfully top-up his or her ManjaLink card.
- The customer needs to tap the ManjaLink Card at any ManjaLink Self-service machine to claim his or her free Travel Credits within 30 days after receiving the notify e-mail. Unclaimed credits will be forfeited after 30 days.
- Customers agrees to abide by the Terms and Conditions.
- Decisions made or determined by the Organizer are considered final and binding on all matters pertaining to the campaign period.
- Non-compliance to the Terms and Conditions within the event period may result to disqualification.
- Customers allows the Organizer to use the Participants’ name, photos and likeness from the social media platform for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation or whatsoever unless prohibited by law.
- By participating in this campaign, customers and their respective parents or legal guardians forever release, discharge and hold harmless to the Organizer, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from all liabilities, costs, injuries, loss, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with the campaign period of this campaign.
- All materials including the photos, artworks used in this campaign shall become the sole property of ManjaLink.
- ManjaLink reserves the right to send SMS messages, email notification or call the customer and their respective parents and or legal guardians containing information regarding the mechanics as well as announcement about the campaign.
- The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any terms hereunder shall not affect or impair the continuation in force of the Terms and Conditions of this campaign.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add at any time the Terms and Conditions including mechanism of this Campaign at its absolute discretion.
This campaign follows ACT 709 PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010 PUBLISHED ON 10TH JUNE 2010. Source: https://www.kkmm.gov.my/pdf/Personal%20Data%20Protection%20Act%202010.pdf